By registering a user account on DEAD(ish) Online (this website), you agree that:
- DEAD(ish) Online will have a non-exclusive right to display any fan fiction that you create on this website, until you delete it. This may include displaying (with appropriate acknowledgement) your fan fiction on social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Naomi Kramer owns copyright to the DEAD(ish) universe and all characters featured in the DEAD(ish) and DEAD(ish) Allsorts books. While this website allows the creation and sharing of DEAD(ish) fan fiction for non-commercial purposes, any commercial use (for example, selling stories or receiving subscriptions for writing stories) is only by permission of Naomi Kramer.
- If you create a new character or storyline within the DEAD(ish) universe, you grant Naomi Kramer the right, in perpetuity, to use that character or storyline for both non-commercial and commercial purposes. You also grant all other authors on DEAD(ish) Online the right, in perpetuity, to use that character or storyline for non-commercial purposes.
- DEAD(ish) Online reserves the right to remove any content that its admin staff deem unacceptable. We might enter into discussion on the subject; we might not. Admin decisions are final.
- Adult content must be marked as such, before the content itself. For example: “Subject matter warning: this story contains nudity and sex scenes.” Such warnings must be clearly visible.
- Your agreement to these conditions is legally binding.